- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
- 11/2/2010CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
- 10/7/2010CET Color Expands Its Line-up of Digital Flatbed Printers
- 12/3/2009Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
- 10/11/2009CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
CET Color is proud to announce the sale of its 100th printer since opening its doors for business nearly two years ago.
ATLANTA, GA, March 3, 2012 - Since opening their doors two years ago, CET Color has worked diligently to expand its line-up of affordable UV wide-format digital printers. And now they are excited to announce the sale of their 100th printer, an X-Press 500 UV true flatbed, to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics of Allentown, PA through dealer Advantage Sign Supply.
"We consider it a great 'win', as well as a significant endorsement, to have Steve Gingras and Valley Wide Signs & Graphics as a CET Color customer," said Dave Cich, Vice President and part owner of CET Color. "More and more, leading professional sign shops are coming to the conclusion that CET Color's digital UV printers are providing the quality, production and versatility they need to compete in the marketplace at a price they can be happy about."
According to Steve Gingras, owner of Valley Wide Signs & Graphics, "Once we decided to go with a true flatbed, we compared and looked at options as well as pricing on several different popular units. The CET Color X-Press 500 stood out as the best value for our business. The combination of speed, ease of use, and production cost were clearly superior to any other printer that we had entertained, plus it is field upgradeable. Within the first week alone, we had several comments from customers on the improvement in the quality of our work. The X-Press 500 is also a great showpiece - a visible testimony to the capital commitment we have made in our business and to our clients."
Steve Kloosterman, Director of Product Management & Marketing at Advantage Sign Supply, commented, "We are confident that Valley Wide Signs will find this printer a great investment now and in the future. CET's commitment to service and satisfied customers mirrors our own values and because of this, Valley Wide Signs can be confident they will receive the best service and support should any issues arise in the future. It's been a pleasure doing business with CET Color. Happy 100 CET Color."
The CET Color X-Press 500 printer is available in a 4x8 or 5x10 model and is engineered to deliver the imaging quality, speed, value and service you will find only in UV flatbed printers available at twice the price. They are custom configurable and field upgradable. The X-Press 500 prints a fast 480 sqft/hr and comes with a state-of-the art print spooler for Onyx and Caldera that gives the operator the ability to change print quality without re-ripping. The X-Press 500 also supports white, varnish and spot inks.
About CET Color
CET Color continues to gain the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV printer, ink and service solutions. From true flatbeds to hybrids, CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S., Canadian, and Latin American markets. For more information about CET, visit www.cetcolor.com or call 404-505-1800. You can contact Advantage Sign Supply via email at email@example.com or visit their website at www.advantagesignsupply.com or call 877-237-4464.