- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
- 11/2/2010CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
- 10/7/2010CET Color Expands Its Line-up of Digital Flatbed Printers
- 12/3/2009Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
- 10/11/2009CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
New wide-format printer manufacturer impresses SGIA attendees with affordable UV printers made for the big leagues.
NEW ORLEANS - SGIA 2009, October 11,2009 - New Orleans Convention Center, CET (Chin•E Technologies) debuted a new line-up of UV wide-format printers that are sure to gain the attention of the digital wide-format market. CET has made it possible for small-to-medium sign and digital service bureaus to join the big league of large-format printers with an impressive "$100,000 Print & Cut System" and a 72" hybrid capable of printing roll-to-roll and on substrates up to 1" thick.
The "$100,000 Print & Cut System" consists of a true flatbed printer, the X-Press F512, the X-Press CNC router and proprietary software that can produce high quality digitally printed and die-cut graphics on a wide variety of media. "Other suppliers of printing and cutting equipment cannot match the productivity, quality and price of the CET $100,000 Print & Cut System", states Dave Cich, Vice President of CET.
Dave also states that no other printer at this price range can boast of production print speeds of up to 850 ft²/hr and a 1440 x 1440 dpi print resolution. The true UV- flatbed printer can be configured with six to 16 Konica 512M print heads utilizing a 14-picoliter drop size, and with either a 4'x8', 5'x10', or 6'x10' table. The X-Press Printers can produce graphics with very fine detail and text down to 4 pt. The Konica print heads together with specially formulated UV-curable inks give the printers an ultra-wide color gamut, quick curing and good adhesion to foam board, styrene, corrugated plastics, PVC board, fabrics, vinyl banner, as well as a vast selection of other materials. Popular white ink, spot colors, and a UV varnish are available as options. Although the X-Press Printer and Router are designed as a system, buyers can order separately or mix-and-match according to application needs.
The X-Press F512R, a UV Hybrid Printer, can be ordered in a 72" or 120" version. The 72" X-Press can print rigid and roll media up to 72" wide by any length, and up to 1" thick. It utilizes the same Konica 512M printhead and inks as the X-Press flatbed, and it can be ordered with 4, 5, or 6 heads. The 120" X-Press can be ordered with 4, 6, or 8 printheads. The output quality is up to 1440 x 1440 dpi, at speeds up to 680 sq ft an hour. The environmentally friendly UV inks contain no VOC's.
For more information you may contact Dave Cich directly at 404-505-1800 x13.