We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope everyone stays safe and warm!
- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
ATLANTA, GA, December 23, 2009 - CET Color has announced the appointment of Jack Skidmore as Eastern Regional Sales Manager. Jack is a 27 year veteran of the graphic arts industry and has been involved in the digital inkjet marketplace since 1993. Jack will report to CET Color Vice President David Cich and will work closely with Dave to develop marketing and sales efforts for CET Color.
Skidmore joins CET Color after spending ten years at Charrette Corporation as the sales manager for Washington/Baltimore and southeast markets, three years at Encad/Kodak as regional sales manager and five years at Seiko-I Infotech as a regional sales manger for solvent graphic and engineering printers.
"Jack will be in charge of developing client relationships and sales strategies for our new line of UV flatbeds, hybrids, roll-to-roll printers and routers," said Cich. "We have aggressive plans for expansion going forward and are confident Jack Skidmore will help us achieve our goals."
"I'm excited about the challenge of delivering a new, affordable and productive line-up of digital wide-format printers to the sign and digital service bureau market. CET is a unique company that is well supported and is moving in the right direction in an ever changing marketplace," Skidmore said.