- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
- 11/2/2010CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
- 10/7/2010CET Color Expands Its Line-up of Digital Flatbed Printers
- 12/3/2009Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
- 10/11/2009CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
As part of its continuing growth strategy, CET Color has appointed Kevin Howes to direct marketing and sales support for the West Coast. Kevin will assist CET Color in its efforts to bring affordable options for digital UV flatbed and roll-to-roll printing to small-to-medium sign shops and digital service bureaus.
ATLANTA, GA, November 2, 2010 - CET Color, an upcoming developer of digital UV wide-format printers, is announcing the appointment of Kevin Howes as West Coast Sales and Marketing Director. As CET Color expands its role further into the wide/grand format market, Kevin will take over responsibilities for developing new markets and assisting an ever-expanding network of value-added resellers in that region.
Howes joins CET Color after spending 20+ years building and managing companies in the graphic arts and related industries. Kevin spent over five years as Global Sales and Marketing Director for ICI-Imagedata and prior to that was Business Development Manager for Xerox XESystems. "Kevin's competencies in all areas of sales, marketing and business development, plus his entreprenurial spirit, will bring a huge value to CET Color's efforts for future growth," says Dave Cich, Vice President of CET Color.
"CET Color is becoming quite a force in the UV wide-format digital printing market," comments Howes, "and I'm excited about the challenge of delivering a new, affordable and productive line-up of digital wide-format printers to an ever-changing marketplace".
About CET Color
CET Color has gained the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV printer and router solutions. From true flatbeds to roll-to-roll, CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S. and Canadian markets.