- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
- 11/2/2010CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
- 10/7/2010CET Color Expands Its Line-up of Digital Flatbed Printers
- 12/3/2009Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
- 10/11/2009CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
CET Color Expands Into Latin America
As part of its continuing growth strategy, CET Color has signed an agreement with PrintLat to distribute their line of wide-format UV digital printers and routers into the Latin American market. PrintLat will assist CET Color in its efforts to bring affordable options for digital, UV flatbed and roll-to-roll printing to small-to-medium sign shops and digital service bureaus.
ATLANTA, GA, January 24, 2011 - CET Color, an upcoming developer and manufacturer of digital UV wide-format printers and routers, has announced a strategic distribution partnership with PrintLat for expanded distribution into the Latin American marketplace. With over 20 years experience and an extensive background in both traditional offset and digital inkjet technologies, PrintLat will focus on establishing a supply chain and distribution channel to reach various market segments with innovative print solutions from CET Color.
"With the distribution and reach of PrintLat, sign shops, agencies and corporate accounts across Latin America will now have new and affordable UV wide-format printing solutions available to assist them with reaching new markets that may have eluded them in the past," says Dave Cich, Vice President of CET Color.
According to David Pachon, President of PrintLat, "CET Color is becoming quite a force in the UV wide-format digital printing market. Our partnership with them will enable us to expand our offering and round out our portfolio of products. CET Color will assist us in providing innovative print solutions to companies while lowering their cost of ownership."
About CET Color
CET Color has gained the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV printer and router solutions. From true flatbeds to roll-to-roll, CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S., Canadian, and now Latin American markets.