- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
- 11/2/2010CET Color Hires Kevin Howes as Director of Sales for West Coast
- 10/7/2010CET Color Expands Its Line-up of Digital Flatbed Printers
- 12/3/2009Jack Skidmore Joins CET Color Team
- 10/11/2009CET Introduces the X-Press '$100,000 Print & Cut System' and the X-Press 72" Hybrid UV Printer at SGIA in New Orleans
CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
CET Color debuted its newest model, the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV printer, powered by 8 Spectra Polaris print heads, at the 2011 SGIA Expo. The X-Press 1000 is CET Color's most productive UV flatbed printer to date and is ideal for producing high production work such as real estate signage, multiple-panel displays, backlit advertising campaigns and so much more.
ATLANTA, GA, November 1, 2011 - CET Color, developer of digital UV wide-format printers, is announcing the release of its newest 4' x 8' UV true flatbed printer - the X-Press 1000. The X-Press 1000 delivers an ultra-fast production print speed of 960 sqft/hr., capable of producing up to thirty 4'x8' coroplast boards an hour. This printer is custom configurable and field upgradeable to 12 print heads.
According to Dave Cich, VP of Express Color, "Sign and display graphic shops are looking for ways to produce quality prints quicker and more efficiently in order to meet client needs. The X-Press 1000 will enable them to do this by handling larger volumes of work more economically therefore leading to greater profitability."
The X-Press 1000 uses VOC-free inks for an environmentally-friendly workplace and comes with a white ink option for simultaneous over and under-printing. Heads can be adjusted for media up to 4 inches thick. There is a 4-zone vacuum table with reversible blower for easy media loading and unloading. The table also comes with a unique pin registration system for accurate and consistent rigid media placement and full-bleed printing capability eliminates the extra finishing steps of trimming prints.
From file prep, to media handling, to eye-catching imaging, along with the support CET puts behind its printers, this one is sure to please.
Contact CET Color at 404-505-1800 today for more information or for a dealer near you.
About CET Color
CET Color has gained the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV flatbed and hybrid printer solutions. CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S. and Canadian markets.