We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope everyone stays safe and warm!
- 08/08/2014CET Color Signs Agreement With Linecut To Extend Its Reach into Latin American Market
- 08/01/2014CET Color Is Growing Again - Expands Current Facility
- 07/25/2014The Q5-250h from CET Color - It's All In The Numbers
- 07/21/2014CET Color expands its reach into the Canadian market by joining forces with Ernest Green & Son.
- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
CET Color Signs Agreement With Linecut To Extend Its Reach into Latin American Market
ATLANTA, GA, August 8, 2014 - CET Color has added Linecut, one of Mexico's largest suppliers of CNC routers, lasers, plasma, water jet and knife cutting machines, as its newest dealer and distribution partner in Mexico. Under the agreement Linecut will sell and service CET Colorís Q5-Series and K-Series lineup of UV wide-format flatbed and hybrid printers. "With the surge in interest for professional, high-quality wide-format printing in Latin American markets, CET Color is committed to expanding our sales channel and providing these markets with greater access to the printing solutions necessary for this market to exceed today and into the future." says Jim Peterson, CET Color Director of National Accounts.
CET Color's true UV flatbed and hybrid product portfolio demonstrates value-added combinations of printers, software, and inks that make graphic communication solutions for the wide-format printing market more attractive, more affordable, and more profitable.
About CET Color
CET Color has gained the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV printer and router solutions. From true flatbeds to roll-to-roll, CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S. and Canadian markets.