We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope everyone stays safe and warm!
- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
ATLANTA, GA, November 4, 2013 - Each year Digital Output magazine's readers choose their top 50 digital printing related companies along with top industry products. This is the 19th year Digital Output has conducted their Annual Top 50 Readers' Choice Awards and CET Color has again been included in this prestigious list.
Using the magazine's web site metric system, www.DOdirect.net, the magazine tallies readers' interest in companies and products throughout the year. This is done via requests made on print and web editorial and advertisements as seen in the magazine, on the web site and in Digital Output's weekly newsletter Digital Queue.
CET Color UV flatbeds and hybrids have been steadily increasing their presence in the digital printing market over the past five years. This year, with the addition of the high-production, high-quality K-Series, CET Color has UV printing presses for just about any type of application. CET Color's top listed products are:
- K-Series UV Flatbed and Hybrid - With the introduction of the revolutionary Kyocera 4.25Ó wide print head, the K-Series printing presses are ideal for high volume printing that requires ultra-high quality at speeds that surpass traditional flatbed production speeds.
- Q-Series UV Flatbeds - With the latest Ricoh GEN 4 print head technology, the Q-Series is capable of variable dot printing as small as 7 picoliter making these printing presses some of the highest quality UV flatbeds on the market today.
- X-Series UV Flatbeds and Hybrids - One of the most versatile lines of printing presses available, the X-Series is the perfect combination of speed, quality and affordability when it comes to rigid or roll media production work.
CET Color thanks the readers of Digital Output magazine for this honor and we look forward to another banner year of providing the digital printing industry the latest in printing presses that are truly "more than you can imagine, for less than you can believe."
Contact CET Color at 404-228-1259 or on the web at www.cetcolor.com for more information or for a dealer near you.
About CET Color
CET Color has gained the attention of the digital wide-format market by making it possible for small-to-medium size digital service bureaus and sign companies to join the big league of large-format printers with impressive but affordable UV printer and router solutions. From true flatbeds to roll-to-roll, CET Color is focused on supplying you with quality products to accelerate your business. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and serving the U.S. and Canadian markets.