We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope everyone stays safe and warm!
- 04/15/2016“Reach New Heights” with CET Color’s Latest K2-Series
- 03/24/2016CET Color Introduces Ink Loyalty Program
- 04/20/2015CET Color Reaches Agreement with National/AZON Equipment to Sell and Distribute CET Color Wide-Format Flatbed and Hybrid Printers
- 08/08/2014CET Color Signs Agreement With Linecut To Extend Its Reach into Latin American Market
- 08/01/2014CET Color Is Growing Again - Expands Current Facility
- 07/25/2014The Q5-250h from CET Color - It's All In The Numbers
- 07/21/2014CET Color expands its reach into the Canadian market by joining forces with Ernest Green & Son.
- 11/04/2013CET Color Again Makes Digital Output Magazine's Readers' Choice Award List
- 10/18/2012CET Color's Q-Series of flatbed UV printers are simply "The highest quality UV flatbeds, period."
- 6/22/2012DCC Solutions Group partners with CET Color, installs first X-Press 500Q series flatbed UV printer in Canada
- 6/20/2012CET Color Partners with Integra for Expanded Service and Warranty Coverage
- 3/22/2012CET Color to demonstrate two new printers, X-Press 500Q and X-Press 1000HL at ISA Sign Expo in Orlando
- 3/3/2012CET Color Sells Its 100th Printer to Valley Wide Signs & Graphics
- 11/1/2011CET Color Brings Fast to Affordable with the X-Press 1000 Flatbed UV Printer
- 7/1/2011Advantage Sign Supply and CET Color Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1/24/2011CET Color Expands Into Latin America
“Reach New Heights” with CET Color’s Latest K2-Series
ATLANTA, GA, April 15, 2016 - CET Color introduced their newest K2-Series today, featuring the industry’s fastest Kyocera print heads. This state-of-the-art Kyocera technology boasts 2,656 nozzles per print head and precise variable droplets as small as 5 pico liters. The series includes the K2-1000 "Everest" flatbed and its hybrid counterpart, the K2-1000h, otherwise known as the "Niagara." Engineered for high-volume production, the K2 printers can achieve up to 1000 square feet per hour at production quality (3 pass, dual rows). They are considered a tier above CET’s previous Q5-Series, which is still offered for businesses with smaller project volumes.
Designed with the architecture of a true flatbed, the Everest allows for accurate double-sided and full-bleed prints on media up to 5’ x 10’ x 4” in size. The Niagara hybrid can print on roll media up to 125” wide and 2” thick, making it suitable for producing commercial displays and banners, which are commonly 10 feet wide. Extension tables (sold separately) for the Niagara can be added to faciliate printing on rigid media as well. Both models use UV LED bulbs and are field-upgradable.
“Our mission at CET Color has always been to offer more options, more speed and more value to our customers. The K2-Series achieves all of those goals. We intentionally named this series after the magnificent K2 mountain with the hope that it will empower companies to ‘reach new heights’ by revolutionizing their day-to-day operations,” said Ernie Chin, CET Color’s Owner and CEO.
The K2-Series will make its debut at this year’s ISA Expo in Orlando, Florida on April 20-23, booth #2153. For more information, please contact a dealer near you or call CET’s corporate office at 404-228-1259.
About CET Color
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, CET Color is an award-winning manufacturer of large-format flatbed & hybrid UV printers. Utilizing state-of-the-art UV-curable ink sets that are VOC-free and eco-friendly, its printers have the ability to print on virtually any substrate. With years of firsthand experience in the printing industry, CET Color continually offers media versatility and enhanced efficiency at an unbeatable value.
To learn more about CET, visit www.cetcolor.com.